December is the perfect month for our community to enjoy the year-end holidays together. To help build friendships while also enhancing our talents, BTSS has lined up many exciting activities for all of our members. If you are keen, please register quickly with our office at 8738 5669 or reply to our firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Christmas Shopping for pediatric patients (max 15)
BTSS has a shopping outing with Morgan Stanley (MS) for 15 beneficiaries on the 7 December for Christmas presents.
The details are as follows:
Date: 7 December 2018
Venue: Vivo City
Time: 2:00 – 6:00pm
How to Get There: Harbourfront MRT on CC line
Please RSVP by 23 November (this Friday)
2. Support Group Meeting
The BTSS Support Group meeting continues in December, and all adult patients and caregivers are welcome to join us in a time of mutual sharing and support.
Date: 8 December 2018
Venue: SGH Block 6 Level 1 Learning Space
Time: 10:00am – 2:00pm
3. Beginner Keyboard and K pop dance lessons (every Sunday in December)
Exciting new activities lined up too for those interested in music and dance!
Activities: Keyboard and Korean-Pop Dance lessons
Venue: SOMA, Marina Square #03-142
Dates: 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30 Dec (5 sessions in total)
3:30pm – K Pop dance
4:30pm – Break
5:00pm – KeyBoard
6:00pm – End
Open to : BTSS Kids/ Adult Patients and Caregivers
- Be able to attend at least 3 sessions out of the 5.
- If you are able to make it, please indicate which dates you are able to make it and RSVP by 23 November 2018 (This Friday)
- We would need a minimum of 5 pax for the keyboard lessons and minimum of 10 pax for the Korean-pop dance lessons.
We hope to see you there! Please register by 23 Nov for the dance and keyboard lessons.”